Thursday, November 1, 2007

initialize();

Hi! Welcome to my Blog! Well... I've never expected this to happen, but finally I came to the conclusion that I need an outlet for my thoughts. Sure I've my home page, but it's not well suited for random thoughts and frequent updates (due to lack of CMS), but rather for hosting my programming projects. Blog seems to be the easiest way for expressing yourself.

So, what is it going to be like? Hard to say for sure, but definitely it's not going to be a diary - I'm not that kind of guy. Random thoughts about Linux, programming, politics, my projects and my life - that's the stuff you can expect. I'll be writing mainly in English and maybe sometimes in Polish (e.g. when it comes to politics). Please forgive me any grammar or spelling errors, since English is not my native language.

Have fun.

No comments: