- implemented true continuous viewing mode. 'Continuous scrolling' option moved to 'View' menu.
- cmake-based build system (replaces autoconf/automake).
- all windows/dialogs implemented via QtDesigner's .ui files and handled by uic.
- icons and splash screen are now handled by Qt resources system and compiled-in in the resulting qcomicbook executable.
- new, improved 'System Information' dialog.
- new splash screen.
- removed 'Forward two pages in two pages mode' option.
- fixed splash screen showing.
- lots of internal and architectural changes.
To celebrate this new 0.5.0 release, QComicBook got a new splash screen (see picture above) - thanks again to Adam Mateja for this wonderful piece of work!
- zoom lens and/or other ways of zooming.
- on-the-fly image enhancements (brightness, contrast, color adjustements etc.)
As usual, QComicBook can be downloaded from http://linux.bydg.org/~yogin/