Saturday, October 17, 2009

Web page updates: dead projects, new QComicBook packages

Time has come to conclude the state of some of my projects and update my website... Thereby I declare the following projects as no longer developed or maintained:
  • Moorie -- taken by volunteers some time ago, so chances are it still has future.
  • VyQChat -- forked as TriX project a long time ago. Not sure whether it's still actively developed (last update: June 2008).
This shouldn't be surprising for those who where following these projects. I haven't updated them for a long time and already declared their death when asked via emails.

My website was also updated with links to new QComicBook packages provided  by volunteers; binary package is now also available for Slackware Linux and PKGBUILD is availabe in AUR repository for Arch Linux. Thanks for those involved in preparing binary packages for QComicBook!

No comments: